Terms and Conditions.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any service. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
and You acknowledge and agree that You have:
- Understand all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Honestly and fully answered all questions asked by Company;
- You are 18 years of age or older.
ESAfamily.org does not have any responsibility regarding the analyses of the qualification questions nor for any document provided by any health professionals the use of the Site
Visiting this Website grants the Company, the right to communicate with you electronically. All communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Any notices provided by us electronically are deemed transmitted and received on the date we transmit.
- Eligibility and Registration
User agrees and acknowledges that the Site is operated for individual users who are at least thirteen (18) years old, and the Company never requests personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of thirteen (18).
User represents and warrants that he or she is thirteen (18) years old or older and shall not provide any personal information in violation of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 6501 through 6506. If a parent or legal guardian knows that its child has provided personally identifiable information and such child is under the age of thirteen (18), the parent or legal guardian should immediately contact the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By agreeing to these Terms, User represents and warrants
- that User is at least thirteen (18) years of age;
- that if User is a minor, User has his/her parents’ or legal guardians’ express permission to use the Site and pay for any Services offered through the Site; and
- that User’s use of the Services is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
ESAfamily.org reserves the right to refuse its service to anyone.
ESAfamily.org is a website that provides administrative services as a platform distribution model. The services provided are made available over the internet for convenience purposes only. ESAfamily.org is not a covered entity under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”) nor is it a licensed health care provider. ESAfamily.org does not provide medical or health advice.
ESAfamily.org does not have any responsibility regarding the analyses of the qualification questions nor for any document provided by any health professionals the use of the Site.
- Evaluation Process
The questions used by ESAfamily.org in the qualification section of the site are provided by licensed health professionals. The Site simply assists with connecting people with independent mental health professionals in order to streamline the emotional support animal application process.
This screening does not provide medical advice and is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. For an accurate diagnosis of a mental health disorder, you should seek an evaluation from a qualified mental health professional.
ESAfamily.org makes no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding the subject matter, results, communications or correspondence between You and any health professional, or whether you will receive a qualified letter from the health professional with regards to emotional support animals (“ESA”). We do not warrant that you are going to receive the proper documentation for an emotional support animal by just answering the pre-screening questions.
- ESA Letter
A letter provided by a health professional demonstrates an established relationship with Your health professional who may recommend that a therapy pet may assist you in certain situations. You do not need to provide your letter to verify the letter’s validity or the rights afforded to you under the Americans with Disabilities Act, and its state counter-parts.
The Company does not guarantee that private individuals or governmental entities will agree with any position that any user of this Website may take, including the health professionals who use the Site. Nor can We guarantee that if you purchase one of our products, you will necessarily be diagnosed with a disability or receive an ESA letter from any given healthcare provider or receive accommodation generally afforded the legally disabled.
The Company understand the importance of maintaining the privacy of your Personal Information.
- Code of Conduct
You agree not to use the Website Content or any service the Company provides in an unlawful way or for an unlawful or illegitimate purpose or in any manner that contravenes our policies, guidelines, rules or the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
This includes but is not limited to the following. You will not post or transmit a message or information under a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or impersonating any entity, including, without limitation, any Company representative; engage in unauthorized use of a credit card; post or transmit information that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, predatory of minors, harassing, threatening or abusive to any person; post or transmit information that infringes or violates any of the intellectual property rights of others or the privacy or proprietary rights of others; attempt to disrupt the operation of our business through use of methods, including, but not limited to: viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, denial of service attacks, flooding, spamming or any other similar programs that may damage the operation of another’s computing device or property; upload or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation, commercial or otherwise; use any of our tools and services in any manner that could damage, disable or impair our services or networks; attempt to gain unauthorized access to any user or
Customer Accounts, or computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means; use any robot, scraper or other automated or manual means to access any aspect of our website or equipment for any purpose; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including names, addresses, or e-mail addresses; modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or attempt to derive the source code of the Website, or assist any other person or entity in doing so.
- User’s Do and DO Not
As a condition to access our website, you agree to this Agreement and in addition to all your obligations under this Agreement, to strictly observe the following DOs and DON’Ts:
- comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, tax laws, export control laws and regulatory requirements;
- provide accurate information to us;
- review and comply with notices sent by our website concerning our website;
- duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, otherwise transfer or commercially exploit our website (excluding content posted by you) except as otherwise expressly permitted in this Agreement;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide our website, or any part thereof;
- include information in your profile or in updates or elsewhere on the site which reveals information that is confidential in nature;
- imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by our website;
- utilize information, content or any data you view on and/or obtain from our website to provide any service that is competitive, in our website’s sole discretion, with our website;
- adapt, modify or create derivative works based on our website or technology underlying the Services, or other users’ content, in whole or part;
- rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to our website or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- access, reload or “refresh” or make any other request to transactional servers more than once during any three second interval;
- use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages contained in the site;
- use automated methods to add contacts, send messages or other permitted activities;
- access, via automated or manual means or processes, our website for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality or for any competitive purpose;
- engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of our website’s website;
- attempt to or actually access our website by any means other than through the interface provided by our website;
- attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying our website;
- engage in any action that interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications, attempts to gain unauthorized access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our website, including those of both our website or any of its licensors;
- remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included as part of our website;
- use any information obtained from our website to harass, abuse or harm another person;
- collect, use or transfer any information, including but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from our website except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or the owner of such information may expressly permit;
- interfere with or disrupt our website, including but not limited to any servers or networks connected to our website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to our website;
- use bots or tools to “data-mine” or otherwise gather or extract data from our website;
- upload an inappropriate, non-professional photo for your profile photo or any other photo/image;
- use or attempt to use another’s account without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on our website;
- infringe or use our website’s brand, logos and/or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “our website” in any business name, email, URL, metatag or hidden text, or email signature, or including our website’s trademarks and logos on any website without authorization except when displaying an official members seal as an active member;
- infringe intellectual property of any third party;
- link from anywhere, to our website, its employees, or its affiliates in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner;
- use of the RSS feed(s) for commercial purposes, change the title or links from feeds, overburden our website’s systems by use of RSS feeds;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
- falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to (a) using our website invitations to send messages to people who don’t know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; (b) using our website to connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and (c) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of our website or any user of our website;
- forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; and/or adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field unless instructed otherwise in the field’s description (i.e. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field);
- includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, mis-informative, or constitutes “bait and switch;”
- is irrelevant, repeatedly posts the same or similar Content or otherwise imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Online Purchases and Others Terms and Conditions
Access to some of the Services requires the payment of a fee (the “Paid Services”). If You elect to purchase Paid Services, You agree to our storage of Your payment information and understand that your Paid Services are personal to You, such that you may not transfer or make available Your account name (and/or registration number) to others. Any distribution by You of Your account name may result in cancellation of Your Paid Services without refund and/or additional charges based on unauthorized use. We reserve the right, from time to time, to change the Paid Services, with or without prior notice to You.
- Payment. Prices for all Paid Services are in U.S. dollars and exclude any and all applicable taxes, unless expressly stated otherwise. To the extent permissible under law, You are responsible for any applicable taxes, whether or not they are listed on Your receipt or statement. All applicable taxes are calculated based on the billing information You provide us at the time of purchase. If You purchase Paid Services, You agree to pay, using a valid credit or debit card or other form of payment that we may accept from time to time (“Payment Method”), the applicable fees and taxes (if any) set forth in the offer that You accepted. We reserve the right, upon prior notice to You, to change the amount of any fees and to institute new fees. All authorized charges will be billed to your designated Payment Method on the terms described in the specific offer. If payment cannot be charged to Your Payment Method or Your payment is returned to us for any reason, we reserve the right to either suspend or terminate your access to the Paid Services. It is Your responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are available to cover the charges for the Paid Services, and we have no liability for any overdraft or other fees that You may incur as a result of our processing of Your payment.
- Current Information. You must provide us with current, complete and accurate information for Your Payment Method. You must promptly update all information to keep your Payment Method current, complete and accurate (such as a change in billing address, card number or expiration date), and You must promptly notify us if your Payment Method is cancelled (including if you lose your card or it is stolen), or if You become aware of a potential breach of security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your name or password). Changes to such information can be made by contacting customer support number. If You fail to provide us with any of the foregoing information, You agree that You are responsible for fees accrued under Your Payment Method. In addition, You authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for Your credit or debit card as provided by Your credit or debit card issuer.
- Refund Policy
All fees relating to Paid Services, including the initial fees are non-refundable, except if you do not qualify for an emotional support animal letter; in that case, ESAfamily.org adopts a money back guarantee. If the health professional You are connected with concludes that You are not entitled for the letter, we are going to refund the value of the letter.
Charges regarding a renewal letter have a 30-day money back guarantee if the letter has not been fulfilled by your therapist. If therapist has wrote up and sent a renewed letter, no refund can be issued.
Charges regarding the monthly landlord/airline support, can be refunded at any time within 30 days of the charge date.
For all refund’s questions and requests, please email email@example.com or give us a call at 1-000-000 between the hours of 8am and 8pm PST, 7 days a week.
- Disclaimer of Warranties; No Reliance
We make no representations or warranties about any mental health professional, nor do we have any responsibility over, or for supervising, any outside clinical practice such mental health professional may operate. We do not screen, perform background checks, confirm the qualifications, evaluate, or endorse any mental health professional. We do not offer any guarantee, testimonial, endorsement, or validation of credentials of or services provided by the same.
We will not be liable for claims for negligent credentialing or negligent supervision of, or for negligence by, any such professional. Any opinions, advice, or information expressed by any person are those of that person and do not reflect our opinions. We do not recommend or endorse any mental health professional that may be mentioned on the Website. We do not make any treatment decisions.
You understand that it is Your responsibility to check the certification and/or licensing of any healthcare practitioner involved in Your care. Our role is strictly limited to providing access to information for Your consideration. You assume all risk of pursuing any course of action following receipt of information by any party. We are not liable for any loss or damages caused by your reliance on any Website Content including mental health profiles.
The pre-screening questions were developed for adults only and are provided as a convenience for health professionals using the Site. By answering questions, you acknowledge it’s for informational and convenience purposes only.
ESAfamily.org disclaims any liability, loss, or risk incurred as a consequence of using this Site.
The pre-screening isn’t a medical diagnosis. You’re encouraged to talk to a care provider or doctor about what your score may mean for your overall health.
The company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchant ability, non-infringement and fitness for particular purpose. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the site or any services or items obtained through the site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any site linked to it.
Your use of the site, its content and any services or items obtained or purchased through the site are at your own risk. We have not verified the data or information available through the services and do not warrant its accuracy, legitimacy, timeliness, legality or completeness. the site, its content and any services or items obtained or purchased through the site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither the company nor any person associated with the company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the site. Without limiting the foregoing, neither the company nor anyone associated with the company represents or warrants that the site, its content or any services or items obtained through the site will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the site or any services or items obtained through the site will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
Subject to any applicable laws which prohibit the following limitations and exclusions, the disclaimers of liability contained in this “no warranties” section apply to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of this site, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Disclaimer of Information Provided
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not, and cannot, warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance You place on such information is strictly at Your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by You or any other visitor to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Website Content is educational and informational in nature and is provided only as general information and is not medical or psychological advice, opinion, diagnosis, treatment or guarantee.
The Website is not intended to create and does not constitute any professional relationship between Company (or any of its officers, directors, trustees, employees, consultants, independent contractors, bloggers, experts, agents, volunteers, affiliates, or agents) and you, and does not create any doctor-patient or any other professional relationship with any of the Company’s independent contractors, experts or agents.
The Website is not intended to solicit clients or patients; and should not be relied upon as medical, psychological, or other professional advice of any kind or nature whatsoever. Even if those providing information via the Website display professional licensure or other credentials in the healing arts, or cite clinical trials or other medical literature, they are limited to providing information and education, and are not providing any clinical service via the Website.
The information provided through the Website should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. The information contained in these communications is not comprehensive and does not include all the potential information regarding the subject matter, but is merely intended to serve as one resource for general and educational purposes.
Company Is Not a Medical, Psychological, or Mental Healthcare Provider and Does Not Provide Medical, Psychological or Mental Healthcare Advice: Any and all content stated or posted on the Website or available through any service or product is not intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medicine or psychology or the provision of medical or psychological care or any other professional healthcare (including counseling and mental healthcare). The information provided on this Website is not a substitute for medical diagnosis, advice, or treatment, or other professional healthcare. If you have or suspect you may have a medical or psychological or mental healthcare problem, you should consult your medical doctor or psychologist or appropriate healthcare provider. If you think you have a medical emergency, call 911 immediately. Never disregard or delay medical advice received from your licensed healthcare provider based on information on the Website. Always consult your physician, psychologist, or licensed healthcare provider before seeking any new treatment, or before you alter, suspend, or initiate any change in your medical or psychological treatment, medication or herbal supplement, routine, or procedure.
- Emergencies and Health Care
This Site is not an emergency-response or emergency-monitoring service and any person who is aware of an emergency situation or believes that a person may be at risk of injury or death or who may harm themselves or another person should immediately contact an appropriate emergency responder or dial “911” on a phone. ESAfamily.org is under no obligation to monitor or respond to communications made to, on or through this Site and no user or person should rely on the Site for medical advice or emergency services.
ESAfamily.org provides administrative services as a platform distribution model to provide certain administrative services. These administrative services are available to persons over the Internet and the Site is not a licensed health care provider nor does the Site provide medical or health advice. All information provided or collected through the Site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
This Site does not fall into any of the covered entities provided by Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”), which means that information collected or provided shall not constitute the provision or practice of medical or professional health care advice or services. This Site does not accept health insurance for payment of any services provided.
- Limitations of Liability
In no event will the company, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the site, any websites linked to it, any content on the site or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the site or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. The terms in the agreement relating to disclaimer of warranties, access and use of esafamily products, audit, limitation of liability, indemnification, user’s release of claims, and payment for esafamily products shall survive any termination of the end user agreement.
- Prohibited Uses
You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- To mislead the health providers to obtain an ESA letter.
- To physically or emotionally injure or harm any person or entity (e.g. threatening, fraud, identity theft, violation of privacy rights, and criminal activity) by taking your emotional support animal to private or public places that an ESA letter authorizes.
- For any illegal purpose.
- Copyrights and Content
The Company name, the terms and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. Except as expressly authorized by ESAfamily.org, You agree not to use ESAfamily.org’s trademark or any mark confusingly similar to the ESAfamily.org mark. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, display or create derivative works of any part of ESAfamily or the Site or any information presented to You through the Site, in whole or in part. This prohibition includes unauthorized copying or distribution of any of the content displayed or used on the Site, framing content from Site or creating any unauthorized derivative work.
All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, trade names, trade dress, service marks, taglines, or logos owned or licensed by Company or by any third party.
Use of any third-party trademark is meant only to identify the trademark owner and its goods and services, and is not intended to imply any association or sponsorship between the trademark owner and ESAfamily.org.
- Third-Party Content
No Statement as to Accuracy: The Company has no editorial control or responsibility over the content included in the Website provided by third-party content providers. Therefore, any opinions, statements, products, services or other information expressed or made available by third party suppliers or Customers on this Website are those of such third-party suppliers or Customers, respectively. The Company does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, statement or other information provided by any third party.
The Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages or losses caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on such content, products, services or other materials available on or through any such website.
The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of any other websites.