We welcome service and emotional support animals in the cabin at no additional charge. You’ll be asked at the airport to verify the service the animal provides.
Emotional Support Animals
We must be notified of emotional support animal travel and receive the required documentation, as noted below, no later than 48 hours prior to departure.
How to book your emotional support animal
- Please add your animal to your reservation when booking online or notify us at 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) of the animal’s travel.
- We must be notified of emotional support animal travel and receive documentation no later than 48 hours prior to departure.
- JetBlue accepts only dogs, cats, and miniature horses as emotional support animals.
- Customers are limited to one emotional support animal.
Traveling with your emotional support animal
- All animals must remain on the floor, unless the animal is small enough to fit fully on the customer’s lap without touching any part of the seat or adjacent customers.
- No animal is ever allowed to occupy a seat.
- Upon request, assistance will be provided by a JetBlue crewmember to and from the animal relief area. Please ask an airport crewmember for assistance.
The behavior of the animal will be assessed at the airport to ensure safety requirements are met before approving the animal for travel.