In order to travel with your ESA submit the completed forms at least 48 hours before your flight. If these forms are not submitted at least 48 hours prior to your flight, we cannot guarantee travel with your animal.
- ESA must be either a dog or a cat
- Each customer may bring only one ESA on the flight
- Frontier will prohibit any ESA animal under 4 months of age
- Advanced notice 48-hours prior to departure is required by completing the required 3 forms below.
The ESA must be trained to behave properly in a public setting and remain under the control of the handler at all times. The ESA must be in a carrier that can be stowed under the seat in front of the customer or on a leash at all times while in the airport and onboard the aircraft.
An ESA that engages in disruptive behavior may be denied boarding.
Examples of disruptive behavior include (but are not limited to):
- Barking, scratching, or excessive whining
- Growling, biting, lunging
- Urinating or defecating in the cabin or gate area
A customer traveling with an ESA cannot sit in an emergency exit row. An ESA can be placed on the aircraft floor or on the customer’s lap (provided the animal is no larger than a child under the age of two). ESA’s must not:
- Extend into the aircraft aisle
- Occupy an empty aircraft seat or encroach upon a neighboring seat
- Eat off seatback tray tables
- Occupy a tray table